Professional athletes don’t need a coach to tell them how to play “the game.” But they all have coaches because professionals understand that in order to gain mastery, they need an ally with a different perspective to take them to the next level.
As an Executive Leadership Coach I’m passionate about empowering leaders to close the gap between where they are and where they want to be.
My ideal clients are:
- senior executives in large national corporations,
- Entrepreneurs, CEO’s of medium sized companies,
- High potential leadership candidates,
- Technical people who want to make the jump into a leadership role.
To read case studies click here.
While there are many areas clients choose to focus on, here are some of the most common and important reasons clients work with me:
- They want more calm, less stress,
- They want to be seen as credible leaders with relevant ideas,
- They want to be better at resolving complex people issues,
- They want to feel more self-confident,
- They want to delegate more and feel in control at the same time,
- They want to improve skills in both leading and developing people,
- They feel stuck or blocked in some way,
- They want to better manage ineffective or difficult emotions: anger, impatience, frustration, overwhelm, etc.
- They want to improve communication to strengthen team cohesiveness.
Some of my clients may have tried to improve their leadership skills and abilities on their own or not at all. They may have taken business or executive leadership courses. They may have read books or articles about good leaders and what they do.
The problem with these approaches is that gaining more knowledge does not usually lead to behavioural change from the inside out. The outside-in method of learning alone is not effective for creating transformational change that must include access to wisdom from the head, heart and gut.
I’m able to help clients with customized strategies for each individual that helps them leverage all their strengths: cognitive, emotional and intuitive. The result is more authenticity, more calmness, confidence and connection to their greatness.
Coaching provides perspective that allows you to see more clearly, think more clearly and make better decisions. It helps you achieve extraordinary performance through personal development and your willingness to take more effective action.
Are you ready to become the leader you aspire to be?
For more information about organizational or business executive leadership coaching for you or your team members, email me to set up an initial phone call so we can discuss your situation. I serve business and organizational executives in Halifax, Nova Scotia and across Canada. I look forward to connecting with you!